Signature Series- Balanced Smith Machine Club Series – G271
- Brand / Manufacturer: Bodykore
- Product ID: B07DCF9CKL
- Part Number: G271
- UCP: 888509639774
- An appealing design featuring large, oval tubing and contoured cushions creates an approachable yet robust appearance.
- Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing. Only the best grade steel is used in every component to ensure the highest quality and built to last.
- Components are laser cut to be precision perfect. Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly.
- Commercial Grade. Components and structure are made for club use and built to last through the test of time.
- Designed in the USA: American innovation and design. Superior quality; strength and stability. Backed by our 10-year Manufacturer Warranty!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Counterbalanced to a comfortable 13 pounds, the G271 allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 1,000 pounds with ease. Its reverse pitch and silky-smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movement as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises.
Oval 11-gauge steel gives the G271 a modern look and fantastic stability. Counterbalances are aesthetically shrouded and protected by gunmetal gray shields. Case hardened rods and club-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight. Add it all up and you’ve got the perfect smith machine for any facility
Super-smooth vertical movement up and down the carriage.
Safe guided motion to keep you from losing your balance and eliminate the need for a spotter.
Ergonomically designed oval, 11-gauge steel that gives the G271 a modern look and superior stability.
Case hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure smooth performance at any weight.
Six Olympic weight plate storage posts to safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access.
Unit: 441 lbs
|Dimensions||50 × 60 × 70 cm|