- BODYKORE RESISTANCE BAND SET, 4 PIECE
Physical therapy is the treatment of injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery. Therapy strives to reduce pain, increase flexibility, range of motion, and function, build strength, and correct posture. One great way of achieving success in physical therapy routines is the use of resistance bands. We are glad to introduce a unique set of resistance bands specially made to assist you with muscle and strength building, recovery from injury, rehabilitation, regaining fitness and posture. Our exceptional resistance set offers you a superb alternative to traditional body weight exercises, free weights and work out machines. The set comprises of 4 items each with a resistance level of about 15 – 40 lbs. they are all made from thermoplastic rubber and are eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and safe for use.FeaturesThere are four unique resistance equipment in this band set, they are the Chest Expander, Leg Stretch, Shoulder Mobility and Massage Ball
- Chest Expander: Has an original length of 40 cm that can be stretched to 120 cm. it has handle at both ends and is very effective for chest, back and arm stretches and exercises. For chest and back exercises, grab both handles of the band and stretch until your arms reaches full extension. For chest presses, wrap the band around your back and press forward with both hands. You can also use it for back and arm exercises by isolating the band and curling, followed by pulling and extending your arms.
- Leg Stretcher: A special tool made for legs, feet and abdomen stretches and exercises. To target the quads and hamstrings, put your legs through the holes of the band and stretch until your legs until you attain full extension. It can also be used for squat exercises, simply loop the band around your ankles and squat as low as possible. For lunges, stick one foot forward and extend the back leg as far back as possible while simultaneously lunging down.
- Shoulder Mobility: Specifically built for shoulder stretches. For shoulder exercises, stretch the band behind your back with both arms fully extended. You can also target the rotary cuffs and upper back by grabbing both sides of the band and stretch until your arms are fully extended.
- Massage Ball: With a weight of 5 oz, our Ultimate Stretch Massage Ball is the perfect solution for getting rid of muscle knots, pains and stiffness that comes after a strenuous unaccustomed exercise. Having a diameter of 60mm, and a thick density, it’s built to penetrate deep tissues in a soothing manner. The little divots on its surface helps to steady it on smooth surfaces and provides a nice texture to your skin.
These tools are great for optimizing stretches for the targeted areas. The resistance level starts at 15lbs and increases to 40lbs at the full extension of each band.
A free carriage bag has been included which makes it easy to take them along to anywhere. They can be used indoors or outdoors and are suitable for everyone to use no matter the level of expertise.