Andy "K" Promotion's Battle of the Beast Muay Thai Extravaganza went down yesterday April 10th at the Roseville Sports Arena in Roseville, CA. The event featured 16 amateur Muay Thai bouts including 2 IKF West Coast Title Bouts. The main event saw Muay Thai Lao's Roberto Morales def. Jimmy Machado via TKO for the IKF West Coast Title. Morales displayed his versatile arsenal of elbow strikes and knees to batter his opponent and obtain the Light Welterweight West Coast Title.
The co-main event featured a classic battle between Quincy Schoemann vs. Nicholas Balestra. The fight ended with a brutal leg kick by Schoemann ko'ing Balestra to obtain the light IKF Super Welterweight title.
Team BodyKore's Orvaughn Underwood made his debut against Dave Primicias from Unlimited, Milpitas. The bout lasted 3 rounds with non-stop back and forth action before going to the judges for a decision. The judges scored it as a unanimous decision victory for Underwood.
Here are the full results of the card (courtesy of Vincit Magazine):
- Roberto Morales def. Jimmy Machado via TKO (3rd round)
- Quincy Schoemann def. Nicholas Balestra via KO (4th Round)
- Joselyn Mikow def. Candace Ho via TKO (3rd Round)
- Xavier Vigney def. Mike Loos via TKO (1st Round)
- Graham Cruz def. Bryan Watson via TKO (1st Round)
- Jimmy Chung def. Jason Rudoni via Split Decision
- David “Yasar” Sardar def. Josh Paiva via Unanimous Decision
- Junior Aviles def. Leo Urbi via Unanimous Decision
- Antwon Brown VS. Ben Cross via TKO (2nd Round)
- Erwin Ebelle def. Spencer Draper via TKO (2nd Round)
- Jamie Pheap VS. Marc Talledo via TKO (3rd Round)
- Ryan Tioyao def. Sean Kelly via Unanimous Decision
- Orvaughn Underwood def. Blaine Piper via Unanimous Decision
Check out some videos from the event:
You can view the rest of the videos here.
Check out some pictures of the event
The Beautiful Team BodyKore models:
MTL's Derek demonstration of MASS Suit during intermission:
MTL's Antwon Brown VS. Ben Cross:
Check out the rest of the pictures here: