Product: Jiani Sport Compression Socks
Description: Compression socks made to help circulation and prevent injury
Buy it now!
Introducing Jiani Sport Compression Socks
Article by BodyKore on Thursday, August 30th, 2012
Comments OffFiled under: apparel, blood flow, circulation, compression socks, jiani sport, Running
What are compression socks?
Compression socks are socks made to compress your muscles and blood valves to increase circulation. Compression socks were created to help diabetics improve their circulation, and they’ve become popular with runners and triathletes looking to boost blood flow and run faster. More recently, compression socks have been designed specifically for different applications whether it be running, golf, skiing, mountain climbing, sports, cycling, or any other type of exercise.
- Improves athletic performance and endurance by reducing muscle vibration.
- Graduated compression reduces the build up of lactic acid, helps the muscle recover faster.
- Provides relief from feeling tired and aching legs.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Prevents injuries.
Why are compression socks useful?
When an athlete slips on a jiani-sport standard graduated compression sock, his or her legs will instantly feel supported and comfortable, but the real benefit of wearing “ standard graduated compression” happens at a deeper level. All Jiani-sport socks use the science of standard graduated compression. 100% compression is strongest at the ankle and gradually decrease to the leg (see diagram). The sporting socks actually act as a layer of muscle, gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulate the blood back to the heart more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a workout. It help muscles regenerate more efficiently, as well as help remove any lacticacid that is built up. Today’s athletes understand that true graduated compression helps their performance, training ,and recovery which used after finished sport.
Most people assume that the heart pumps blood out to the legs and then pumps it back. That’s only half right. Actually, the heart only pumps the bloodout. Leg muscles pump it back. Every time a leg muscle tightens (called contraction), it squeezes the leg veins flat. Blood is pushed through the veins like toothpaste being squeezed from a tube.
What’s the difference in the brands of compression socks?
Jiani-sport compression socks use the most advanced medical compression stocking testing equipment (MST Professional) to ensure a true compression. Every sock is tested before shipment – includes compression and tension test , follow the CE DD ENV 12718and USA FDA instruction to make sure you can reach higher performance ,good training and fast recovery.
Jiani Sport Design:
- Elastic top band adjusts to fit leg perfectly without slipping or constricting.
- Special weaving texture protects tibia.
- The calf protector pads relieve strain on the muscle.
- With sophisticated knit texture, it provides comfort and ventilation and helps to evaporate the heat.
- Ankle protector stabilizes the ankle and optimally supports the feet’s function.
- Achilles tendon protector reduces the risk of scraping and bruising.
- Heel protector reduces the risk of blistering.
- The soft padding of footed absorbs the impact from shock as well as provides optimal circulation and ventilation.
- ToeTip Protector buffers from pressure.
- Instep cushions reduce the incidence of painful pressure points.
- Compression range available from 12 to 40 mmHg
- Graduated increased & Graduated decreased compression up to the leg
- All colors are available for each model
Where can I purchase Jiani Sport compression socks?
BodyKore is now a proud distributor for Jiani Sport compression socks. You can purchase them directly at our webstore
Discounts apply for bulk orders. Please click here to see our specials.
Please email us for wholesale/dealer information if you’re looking to carry these products.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Product: Jiani Sport Compression Socks