The 2013 Idea Fit World Expo is scheduled to take place in Los Angeles on August 7-11th. The expo itself is a great place for trainers looking for credits for courses in their respected fields. Explore the epicenter of what’s happening in fitness, nutrition and wellness today. Here’s where over 200 of the top industry brands come together to celebrate innovation and discovery in a high-energy explosion of sound, color, motion and entertainment. Be the first to find out about the hottest new releases in fitness, wellness and nutrition while experiencing live demonstrations, entertainment and sampling of your favorite products.
Thursday, August 8 12:00 – 6:00PM – Grand Opening!
Friday, August 9 12:00 – 5:00PM
Saturday, August 10 11:00AM – 6:00PM
For More information on the IdeaFit Expo please view here. Hope to see you all there!
The IDEA World Healthy Cooking Stage, at a Glance:
- Cheryl Forberg, Chef, Registered Dietitian, and TV Personality Saturday August 10th -12:40pm – 1:10pm
One of the nation’s leading advisors on health and nutrition, Cheryl is a James Beard award-winning chef and one of the few professional chefs in the country who is also a registered dietitian. She strongly believes you don’t have to sacrifice flavor to eat well and that eating well can change your life. She is the nutritionist for NBC's "The Biggest Loser”, and has written multiple bestselling cookbooks, including "Flavor First: Cut Calories and Boost Flavor” (Rodale) and “Cooking with Quinoa for Dummies” (Wiley).
- Teeccino Caffé Friday August 9th - 4:10pm – 4:40pm
Featuring: Melissa Costello, personal chef to fitness guru, Tony Horton, and creator of the Vital Life Cleanse
- National Peanut Board Friday August 9th - 1:20pm- 1:40pm
Featuring: Sharon Palmer, RD
- EAS Thursday August 8th - 12:40pm – 1:00pm, Friday August 9th - 1:50pm – 2:10pm
Featuring: Mark Verstegen, Founder and President of Athletes' Performance & Amanda Carlson-Phillips,VP, Nutrition and Research at Athletes' Performance
- Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup ProducersThursday August 8th - 4:00pm – 4:20pm
Featuring: Sports Nutritionist, Martha McKittrick, RD, CDN, CDE
- Venice Nutrition Friday August 9th - 12:40pm – 1:10pm, Saturday August 10th - 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Featuring: Mark Macdonald, New York Times Best Selling Author, Founder of Venice Nutrition,