The fellas over at the Human Trainer headquarters sent us some pictures of their group classes. Check out the details of the classes below:
There are two styles of Group Training done at The Human Trainer Headquarters:
1) 12-15 exercises with all the participants performing the same routine (some with varying degrees of difficulty for each exercise) and every exercise is a timed 30 second or 45 second interval with appropriate rest for the level of fitness of the group.
2) 8-10 stations set-up and each participant is at a different station for a timed interval. Each user will perform all the stations x2 in the workout routine. Examples of these stations include:
- foot cradle two knee tuck
- olympic rings pullups
- abdominal strap hanging knee raises
- rotational pulley torso rows
- foot cradle 1 leg suspended sprinter
- foot cradle hamstring curls
- main strap triceps overhead press
- main strap bicep curls
- main strap 1 leg squat and row
- main strap forward lunge & chest fly
Check out the gallery below:
You can order your Human Trainer system here.