Your friends from BodyKore would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2010!!! 2009 was a marquee year for us which saw the launch of our new website and the release of our martial arts product line. It also marked the start of our ongrowing involvement in the MMA industry as well as the partnering with several prominant companies in the industry. We exhibited at the first ever UFC Fan Expo and Team BodyKore’s Brian Bowles was crowned WEC Bantomweight Champion by knocking out Miguel Torres at WEC 42. We teamed up with Muay Thai Lao and was the featured sponsor at MTL’s Battle at the Wat where the BodyKore Strike Suit was debuted. 2009 also included the beginning of Team BodyKore. Team BodyKore consists of various athletes, trainers and models that will be demonstrating techniques, giving interviews and sharing insight on nutrition, exercise and training. We will be featuring a lot more videos, interviews and photos of the team in the upcoming months.
We are excited about 2010 and are ready for another huge year. This year will see some expansion in our involvement with some different types of training programs such as CrossFit and Triathlons. We understand that fitness is constantly evolving and training is becoming more efficient to provide you with better results. So we will be featuring innovative workout schemes, detailed nutrition plans and the latest products that will help intensify your workouts and give you the best results. Over the next few months be on the lookout for:
- Release of new line of STRENGTH & KORE training products (Bumper Plates, Medicine Balls, Plyo Boxes, Bosu Balls, Resistence Bands, etc.)
- Release of new line of Martial Arts Equipment (Custom Gloves/Pads, Sparring Equipment, Starter Kits)
- Release of supplement line (Protein Powder, Amino Acids, Daily Vitamins, etc.)
- Instructional Videos showing workouts that can be done at home or in the garage
- Nutritional meal plans to help gain muscle, lose fat and stay fit
We thank all our loyal readers and promise to make this year better than the last. We appreciate any and all feedback good or bad. Please don’t hesitate to drop us a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.